Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition [XOne]
Includes the original Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition and its sequel, Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition, with all DLC and restored quest content, as well as the Baldur’s Gate: Siege of Dragonspear expansion, featuring new original content developed by Beamdog to bridge the two games
Forced to leave your home under mysterious circumstances, you find yourself drawn into a conflict that has the Sword Coast on the brink of war. Soon you discover there are other forces at work, far more
sinister than you could ever imagine...Since its original release in 1998, Baldur’s Gate has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons computer
roleplaying games. Customize your hero, recruit a party of brave allies, and explore the Sword Coast in your search for adventure, profit… and the truth.
Running on an upgraded and improved version of the Infinity Engine, Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition includes the original Baldur’s Gate adventure, the Tales of the Sword Coast expansion, and all-new
content including three new party members.
ENHANCED EDITION FEATURES
- Native support for high-resolution widescreen displays
- Optimized for controllers - A new control scheme that gives players access to the depth of gameplay that they know and love in the palm of their hand
- Contains the original campaign, the Tales of the Sword Coast expansion, the Faces of Good and Evil
- portrait pack DLC, the Dice, Camera, Action! voice and portrait pack DLC, and the Adventurers of Neverwinter voice and portrait pack DLC.
- New stand-alone adventure: The Black Pits
- New character class options
- New companion characters: Dorn Il-Khan the Blackguard, Neera the Wild Mage, Rasaad yn Bashir the Monk, and Baeloth the Sorcerer (NOTE: Baeloth is considered a “secret companion”)
- New player character voice sets and portraits
- Expanded color selection for hair, skin, and clothing during character creation
- Character creation allows for the creation of 6 custom player characters in both single player and multiplayer
- Improved multiplayer support