Downward Spiral Horus Station (VR) [PS4]
Downward Spiral: Horus Station takes players through a lost vessel abandoned by its crew with a complete focus on visual storytelling for single player or two player online co-op. Players will have to piece together the plot through observation and interpretation as they navigate the derelict space station's environmental storytelling, accompanied by the electronic ambient soundtrack composed by platinum selling HIM frontman Ville Valo. In addition to Horus Station’s story campaign, there’s eight-player PvP and PvE multiplayer modes including Deathmatch and Horde.
- Atmospheric and mysterious solo or two player online co-op zero-g sci-fi thriller
- A complete environmental storytelling experience without dialogue or cinematics
- Totally new way to experience movement in zero g
- Electronic ambient soundtrack composed by platinum selling HIM frontman Ville Valo
- Optional Explorer mode removes threats leaving the story and puzzles
- Playable in Flat or VR mode